We Will Continue To Wait

Well it seems that the induction has turned into a fiasco.  Every phone call to the hospital/doctor has turned into another story.  

The plan for the moment is to wait until tomorrow to hear from the hospital about whether or not they have a bed available.  If they do not, birthmom will try to get a doctor appointment…..and wait until a bed becomes available at some point.  

We may end up coming home if there is no induction or delivery in the works for tomorrow.  

Continue to pray.  We’re all just waiting.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: