Myer is Six Months Old Today. We really can’t believe it. He has been such a joy for us. He truly is a happy baby. He is very content. We don’t just say that because “he’s ours” He just really is a good baby.
All About Myer
- He rolls over both ways, although mainly from back to stomach
- He smiles a lot
- He says ah-goo
- He laughs alot when being tickled, when Mastewal and Afton “play with him”, when Roper shakes off, when you say “shew-weee”when laying him down for a diaper change
- He’s grabbing at everything!
- He’s eating carrots and squash, rice cereal every now and then, and will start sweet potatoes tomorrow
- He has two teeth and I think he’s working on more
- You can barely see his hair, he is very fair skinned with light hair–you have to look closely
- He’s starting to sleep/nap on his side
- He can cruise backwards in the walker
- He loves the baby carriers: Ergo and Baby Bjorn
- He’s wearing 6-12 months, 12 months and some 12-18 months clothing
- and last but not least: HE’S PRETTY BIG. NOT OVERWEIGHT JUST VERY LONG!