Excited to pick one of these up from Barnes & Noble on our way back to West Virginia tomorrow.
- black friday shopping. nope. tried to sleep in: nope. will work on africa onesies today, unless i change my mind and get into something else.
- i’m excited about a connection made with mandie joy and will be sending some shirts/onseies with her to uganda. i need to get rolling on this.
- nyc in two weeks. so excited to go with my friend on the bus trip to nyc at christmastime. i have no idea what we will do, but it has to be magical to walk around nyc during the christmas season.
- thinking about doing the 32 before 32 list. i’ve seen someone else do this on her blog and i’m thinking about it. 32 things to do/accomplish/partake in before i’m 32. i’m thinking that i may cut in in half since i’m starting a little late 🙂 i thought about this because of my nyc day trip and i think ice skating in central park or at rockefeller center around the tree would be on my list, because i know it was on my list (at one point) of things i’d like to do in my life.
- mastewal watched beauty and the beast last night for the first time. i thought she had seen this movie for a while, but i guess not, which is amazing because i feel like they’ve (her and afton) watched a ton of movies since their arrival in the united states, we must have overlooked this particular disney movie. maybe because disney just released it from “the vault” and it is part of their grand scheme to keep us buying every movie in every format at different points in time (vhs, dvd, blu-ray).
- i made an oat-n-honey granola pie yesterday. we all ate it. i’m making two more today. love this pie. i may also make a apple butter pumpkin pie. my contributions to the ongoing thanksgiving feast.
- and speaking of the pies, that is all that i accomplished yesterday. the rest of my time was spent doing absolutely nothing. it was nice.
if you would like to participate go to www.conversiondiary.com
so thankful for the restful thanksgiving with family.
i had time to work on the Africa tee shop page. please take a look. i hope to have pics of models soon and my paypal button up and running.
i plan to do what i’d like to call the TOMS effect (on a smaller scale) and give a duplicate of shirts ordered to Africa. i’d love to send them over with traveling adoptive families, mission teams and travelers.
order away. i plan to ship on wednesday, bear with me i will be making them as ordered.
pass it along
I started making these, let me know if anyone is interested. I sent this first round to Meggan. They travel next week to pick up their new addition. I sent some for her son and daughter and the others will be taken to the transition house/orphanage in Ethiopia. I’m thinking I may sell these so I can send more over or offer some profits to a non-profit that I’m really interested in right now. I’m going to be on the hunt for some quality tees and onesies to make more.
Hot Pink w/Zebra Print Onesie
Black w/Gray Polka Dot Print Tee
Hot Pink w/Zebra Print Bib
Red w/Black & White Polka Dot Print Tee
White w/Black & White Polka Dot Print Onesie
White w/Gray Polka Dot Print Onesie
Orange w/Gray Polka Dot Print Bib
Red w/Red Plaid Print Tee
Light Gray w/Gray Plaid Print Tee
Dark Gray w/Gray Plaid Print Tee
White w/Red Plaid Print Onesie
So I missed the Quick Take Friday this week. We (me and the kids) traveled to Kentucky for a quick trip and then came back for full force planning of Mastewal’s Birthday sleepover.
I sit and and am listening to 8-6&7 year olds giggle and laugh and take “breaks” from the movie to have some water because “it’s healthy”.
We’ve made pizzas, decorated cupcakes opened gifts and colored hair. I have the best friends here really, thank you Molly for helping out.
Pics to follow (maybe tomorrow evening)